Supply Chain Management Recruitment Process
14 Steps we follow for each of our Matches:
- Conduct a thorough profile analysis with the hiring manager(s). This includes discussing the position’s challenges, as well as past cultural “fits” and “misfits”.
- Develop a job description, if necessary.
- Develop a list of target and “hands off” companies.
- Establish target time lines.
- Develop a recruiting plan.
- Provide weekly updates to the hiring manager-this is critical to our joint success because even in a recession, “A Players” move quickly. Remember, “Time kills all deals.”
- We screen all candidates prior to on-site interview with clients. We’ll check at least one reference and usually provide clients with a two-page report of the candidate’s response to our screening questions.
- Coordinate initial interviews between candidates and clients.
- We provide clients with a list of recommended interview questions that we do not share with candidates.
- Follow-up and debrief clients and candidate to facilitate the next course of action.
- Share feedback with each party involved.
- If requested, we will advise clients about anticipated offers and assist clients with offer negotiation.
- Prepare candidates for giving notice in a way to defend against counter-offers being made.
- Follow up with clients to ensure the candidates met client expectations and follow up with candidates to ensure they are satisified with the transition.
Please call us or send us an email if you are currently recruiting distribution center professionals in supply chain management & engineering recruitment.